PAUL RYAN’S TPP POVERTY PLAN
KILLS WISCONSIN AGRICULTURE
COSTS WISCONSIN JOBS
- TPP CRUSHES WISCONSIN INDUSTRY The US government’s own USITC report shows that TPP will hurt more than half of all US economic sectors, but especially 5 of Wisconsin’s top economic sectors:
- Manufacturing – $23.8 billion loss
- Corn – $33.8 million loss
- Soybeans – $446 million loss
- Cattle – $63.8 million loss
- Forestry – $303.7 million loss
- Medical Instruments $874.9 million loss
- TPP’s Currency Manipulation appeasement alone COSTS 8 MILLION JOBS
- TPP opens US borders to nearly UNLIMITED IMMIGRATION
- TPP allows companies to REPLACE AMERICAN WORKERS with cheap foreign labor
- TPP GUTS THE CONSTITUTION effectively putting an unelected international governing body in charge of US laws.
- TPP changes US domestic policies on everything from immigration to energy policies. Only 5 of TPP’s 30 chapters actually deal with trade.
- TPP ARMS OUR ENEMIES by forcing the US to give ‘favored nation trading status’ to our enemies without our consent
- TPP eliminates Country of Origin Labeling – You won’t know if your beef was raised in Wisconsin or Singapore
- TPP BANS ‘BUY AMERICAN & ‘BUY LOCAL’ policies
Paul Ryan has spent the last two years appeasing his Washington donors by trying to push TPP on the American people, even though TPP will clearly crush Wisconsin jobs. Ryan’s FEC reports reveal his motivation: just prior to Ryan pushing the first TPP enabling legislation last spring, Ryan received over $2 million in ‘donations’ from international trade lawyers, organizations that work on behalf of multi-national corporations, and other groups who want TPP no matter what.
PAUL RYAN SOLD OUT WISCONSIN FOR $2 MILLION BUCKS
Isn’t it time we had a candidate that cared more about Wisconsin than Wall Street?